The Girl Who Started A Million Blogs


That’s me. Starting things has always been something that I enjoy, from my failed-before-it-started belt business in the 3rd grade to this here blog. When I feel like I need some excitement in my life, I start something; anything. The only problem is that I rarely finish it. THERE, my problem: I can’t finish what I start. I shouldn’t say “can’t”, should I? Because that would imply that I have a physical disability of some sort that is keeping me from finishing things. Though part of me wishes I had a legitimate reason for my giant lack of responsibility, the fact of the matter is.. I am 100% capable of finishing things, I just WON’T.
Won’t. That’s the right word. I CAN, but I WON’T. Why not, you (and I) ask?
This, I’m not sure of. All I know is that it’s about damn time I finish something. The only “hobby” I’ve managed to maintain is my blog (http://www.sunshel.com) and not without encouragement from my Dad. I’m starting a new job this week and I want this one to last. I want to be the kind of employee that people are looking to hire–dependable, responsible, enthusiastic. I want to actually live up to my cheesy interview answers and “go above and beyond”.
Let’s see if I can will succeed this time.
0 COMMENTS
Written on Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 8:18 PM by Shelby